• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A Very Angry Masternode Owner?

David

At the same time Transform-PR picked up 600 "no" votes, several other core proposals (formerly uncontroversial ones) received 300-400 additional "no" votes:

1) Salary for DASH core team
2) Improvement of DASH public awareness
3) Dash.org domain name
4) Dash-Lamassu ATM Integration

I can understand opposing one or two projects, but seriously...someone with 400 masternodes opposes ATM integration? Or paying the Core Team? Or reimbursing for dash.org? Something very fishy is going on around here. Did a major investor get disgruntled and decide to try and kill the entire budgeting system?

If Dash signs a contract with Terpin PR for a 3 month period, votes should be locked once voting period ends since it's a firm commitement. Same should apply in similar cases.

At the same time Transform-PR picked up 600 "no" votes, several other core proposals (formerly uncontroversial ones) received 300-400 additional "no" votes:

2) Improvement of DASH public awareness
3) Dash.org domain name
4) Dash-Lamassu ATM Integration

I can understand opposing one or two projects, but seriously...someone with 400 masternodes opposes ATM integration? Or paying the Core Team? Or reimbursing for dash.org? Something very fishy is going on around here. Did a major investor get disgruntled and decide to try and kill the entire budgeting system?

Why do you think this? Curious as to the logic behind this idea. I thought the community voting was the goal here.

Who says it was 1 single person? Maybe a large group of people voted?

If Dash signs a contract with Terpin PR for a 3 month period, votes should be locked once voting period ends since it's a firm commitement. Same should apply in similar cases.

Can't we just get rid of this idea by doing monthly installments so that noone feels we are overpaying at that point?

Why do you think this? Curious as to the logic behind this idea. I thought the community voting was the goal here.

Who says it was 1 single person? Maybe a large group of people voted?

OK, a group then, all voting as a bloc (the votes all happened while I was on my thirty minute lunch). Same question: what gives?

OK, a group then, all voting as a bloc (the votes all happened while I was on my thirty minute lunch). Same question: what gives?

Oh ok, I see what you are saying now.

I agree it is odd they came out of nowhere in under an hour. But then again, the same exact thing happened to the Soda Machine Reimbursement after it was at 700/0, next thing you know its 700/250 then 750/350 and so on within a matter of an hour or two. Definitely wish we had a way to watch the votes come in as they do with atleast a timestamp. But I understand why that won't happen.

[...]

Yeah, it was about time to cut the payments for those overpaid lazy core devs...I mean, those greedy devs get MORE THAN 2 DASH per day
icon_eek.gif

Unbelievable...

Can't we just get rid of this idea by doing monthly installments so that noone feels we are overpaying at that point?

It seems Terpin PR is willing to risk accepting Dash. It cuts both ways. Yes, there is upside but maybe that's ok since whoever accepts Dash also takes on some risk.

Now, I'd like to know how would Terpin react if price of Dash would suddenly halve overnight. Would he ask for more money or stop delivering on his promises? That's the thing. If price crashes too much, some projects just wouldn't be able to deliver since they have to pay other people in turn.

Yeah, it was about time to cut the payments for those overpaid lazy core devs...I mean, those greedy devs get MORE THAN 2 DASH per day
icon_eek.gif

Unbelievable...

That is a little unfortunate that people voted no on the core dev salary, I personally feel it should be increased and funds should be taken from PR to fund this. You guys are the reason we keep chugging along

And a great product sells itself, and needs no PR team. Just a thought.

That is a little unfortunate that people voted no on the core dev salary, I personally feel it should be increased and funds should be taken from PR to fund this. You guys are the reason we keep chugging along

And a great product sells itself, and needs no PR team. Just a thought.

Ha ha
really , we do not need a PR team , this will sell itself
whow
another great insight on running a company here , can not wait what is coming next
:wink:

remember the community talked about nothing else than PR and Marketing for a long long time !

Ha ha
really , we do not need a PR team , this will sell itself
whow
another great insight on running a company here , can not wait what is coming next
:wink:

remember the community talked about nothing else than PR and Marketing for a long long time !

I'm going to ignore the slander and just respond to the fact that we have a chance to capitalize on a solution here and you want to avoid that I guess. Any ideas other than" shut up and let us pay the PR firm" or?

I'm going to ignore the slander and just respond to the fact that we have a chance to capitalize on a solution here and you want to avoid that I guess. Any ideas other than" shut up and let us pay the PR firm" or?

if you would look past your blown up ego a little
you would see that there is a lot of work being done in the PR / Marketing direction with pay
any other ideas
definitely
we are working on many levels with many ideas
should i tell them to you ?

if you would look past your blown up ego a little
you would see that there is a lot of work being done in the PR / Marketing direction with pay
any other ideas
definitely
we are working on many levels with many ideas
should i tell them to you ?

I see plenty of PR work being done, just by who, I don't know. It could be the PR firm or it couldn't be, as we have seen no "facts" or "analyitics" to prove either one. If you would like me to shutup and they want their bills to get paid, how hard is it to get a small analytics report? Seems reasonable.

And as far as your plans go, I doubt you'd like to share, you already think so little of me that obviously my opinion means nothing to you. Thats fine by me. I didn't get into Dash to make some online friends. I got into it because I believe in the message and platform. but by all means to prove me wrong, feel free to share some of your plans. And I will gladly give them some honest thought even though you dislike me so much.

Back