• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Anyone interested in taking over BuyDASH.co.uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

will7am

Hey guys,

I'm the founder of BuyDASH.co.uk (formally EasyDarkcoin.com) and have been running these GBP -> DASH exchange services myself for just over 3 months. I'm starting a new job in a soon, which sadly means I will not have the free time to operate this service and progress things.

So I'm willing to sell the domain, website and social media accounts to someone within the DASH community, if anyone is interested that is. The buyer will need to be in the UK, as they will need to accept UK bank transfers.

The website has processed over £3,000 worth of DASH orders since opening on February the 15th, with the profit margin being between 8% and 12%.

Don't have an exact price in mind, so please pm me and we can go from there. I will accept DASH/BTC/UK bank transfer as method of payment.

P.s. for anyone wondering, the service is currently working fine and notification will be given if it has to go offline.

Regards, Will.

Well, around $705.93 profit in the first opening 3 months isn't too bad. I suppose the value of the site is mostly based on speculation, whether DASH can become a real alternative to BTC in the near future.. If it does then the service is a goldmine. :)

Thanks for the comments Propulsion!

$700 in profit from $3000 in sales sounds like pretty good ROI to me! Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back