• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Compliance of Darkcoin to DASH

bigrcanada

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Hi everyone. I'm a bit fed up with some of the BS regarding non-compliance with our rebrand. Especially an exchange like Bitfinex. That is completely unacceptable. This is like selling Pepsi as Coca-Cola. Its nonsense. Just saying.

Hi everyone. I'm a bit fed up with some of the BS regarding non-compliance with our rebrand. Especially an exchange like Bitfinex. That is completely unacceptable. This is like selling Pepsi as Coca-Cola. Its nonsense. Just saying.
My local exchange hasn't changed either after I have sent requests (coinspot.com.au)

I hear you
Honestly it totally sucks
But there is really nothing we can do except ask them politely again and again

I think a lot of them (specially apps) have that hard coded ,as they went for the cheapest option when started and now they have a hard time updating !
Punishment by happiness and politeness always works best !!
:smile:

This is the response I got from them on April 22nd.

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of the re-branding. We just didn't have a chance to update yet.

If you have any other suggestions or questions, just let us know. We’ll be happy to help and love to hear your ideas about improving Bitfinex.

Kind regards,

Bjorn
Bitfinex Suppport Team
[email protected]

Why was the currency rebranded?

https://www.dashpay.io/news/
"Our vision has always been to create a private and instant payment platform (e.g Digital Cash), for the benefit of the majority. This is our ethos and most important goal. Recently it became apparent that the Darkcoin branding was getting in our way, so in order to accomplish our greater mission, we decided rebranding was necessary."

Back