• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash on Exmo

Yes, InstantX enabled. Both for deposits and withdrawals.
AWESOME! Was thinking that dashcurex.com will be the first but you won the race, need to test it now!

I can confirm: EXMO does deposits and withdrawals also - with InstantX ‘by default’ - automatically - so in a pair of seconds!

This is an AMAZING differentiator for Exmo! What a pleasant user experience that you can send your Dash and exchange them immediately. There is nothing more frustrating than sending your money to an exchange (or any service for that matter) and having to wait 45 minutes (by which time you've moved on to something else) before you can do anything.

I am definitely switching to Exmo... nothing I hate worse than waiting. Why are they not promoting the fact that they've implemented InstantX? That should be highlighted in the "platform update" news post on their website. This feature being on makes their site WAY better option than trading elsewhere.

Exmo... just wondering... are you measuring or seeing any effects from InstantX on trading activity / revenue? For example, does the better user experience result in a higher share of users transacting the first day they deposit? Or higher conversion rate of deposits to trades compared to other coins?

I just tried it... I literally sent and sold some Dash in less than one minute! It is as amazing as using the soda machine in Miami!

I swear, once users get a taste for InstantX, there is no going back. That was just an awesome user experience!!! I knew it would be cool if one of the exchanges would just turn on InstantX already, but man I didn't expect it to make such a huge difference. Now only if there were two exchanges I could use InstantX to arbitrage between... I could trade all day!

alex-ru
Exmo tungfa yidakee

I visited the Exmo offices a few hours ago, we had a very nice chat talking about the meetups we are doing in the Barcelona Bitcoin Community and of course about DASH.

They are very exited about adding DASH, we are a growing market full of new opportunities. I told them that for us is very important that they are the first exchange accepting our amazing InstatntX thecnology.

They are big in Russia and Ukraine, and now are focused on expandig their markets on Europe, so maybe we can help with that.

Of course we are open for further collaboration :smile:

83jcEtf.jpg

I can confirm: EXMO does deposits and withdrawals also - with InstantX ‘by default’ - automatically - so in a pair of seconds!
Does anyone know if there are any withdraw limits for basic members? On Pol I think it's 2k/day.

How come I've never heard of this one.
After making a few instant deposits and withdrawals I am happy to say this exchange is crazy fast and looks very neat. I also had a chance to use their support and my ticket was answered within 15 minutes.

I unfortunately am not having a good experience, but it could just be me. I simply cannot setup 2FA with Google Authenticator.

They suggested I install a chrome extension, but I don't want to do this.

Can anyone verify this, and hopefully it's just me ?

Last edited by a moderator:
User mistake! 2FA works properly.

When entering the QR code, you are prompted for password, which I assumed was the TOTP (2FA) - but no, it's your login password.
This is a bit unusual, as you are automatically logged out. So if there is a problem (like I had once with Bitfinex last year with OS/Phone time mismatch), your're logged out + locked out. This can be avoided by prompting for 2FA to confirm it was a valid entry. Password, IMHO, should be required to modify 2FA, so before scanning the QR.

Exmo - I suggest you guys review this, it was a silly mistake, but based on standard procedure everywhere I see 2FA.

In any case, I can happily report that support was very quick to answer and very helpful !

alex-ru
Exmo tungfa yidakee

I visited the Exmo offices a few hours ago, we had a very nice chat talking about the meetups we are doing in the Barcelona Bitcoin Community and of course about DASH.

They are very exited about adding DASH, we are a growing market full of new opportunities. I told them that for us is very important that they are the first exchange accepting our amazing InstatntX thecnology.

They are big in Russia and Ukraine, and now are focused on expandig their markets on Europe, so maybe we can help with that.

Of course we are open for further collaboration :smile:

83jcEtf.jpg

hey aleix
that is very cool !
I had a standing invite too but am obviously too far , happy you went to build up some personal contact there !
tx for the "report"
:grin:

https://wallet.exmo.com/en/docs/fees then click on Limits
(500 dash now)
I'm confused by this table. Are the max an min numbers for an individual trade, or for withdrawals (and if so over what period of time)? What is the difference between "Max Quantity" and "Max Amount", for example? Also, what are the units on the line DASH/BTC... are all of the units in terms of Dash or are some of the minimums and maximums in terms of BTC? Better labeling would really help clarify that table. Thanks.

I was unable to get an InstantX withdrawal working, and I see others are struggling with this as well. I tried withdrawing some and when it didn't work, I thought maybe 2FA was required, so I added Google Authenticator to the account. But just tried with another transaction and it didn't work again. Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bug, or is it only implemented for deposits?

How come I've never heard of this one.
After making a few instant deposits and withdrawals I am happy to say this exchange is crazy fast and looks very neat. I also had a chance to use their support and my ticket was answered within 15 minutes.
Were the withdrawals instant, or only the deposits? I noticed you used the words "instant deposits", but didn't say "instant withdrawals". I'm interacting with their support now, but he doesn't seem to know what InstantX is yet. I'm having to educate him. I imagine it's a learning curve over there for their support people. :)

I just received a response from their support team. I thought I was doing something wrong on the InstantX withdrawals. However, the response was "Unfortunately we do not use Dash's InstantX feature for withdrawals." This was from Exmo Advanced Support team. Disappointed, but I'm happy that at least deposits are amazing, and I'm sure they will eventually get there on the withdrawal side. I for one would be willing to pay an additional 0.01 Dash fee (the InstantX fee) to have the option to send an InstantX... imagine being able to send InstantX between two exchanges that support it! If this were supported with the API, or turned on by default, it would be arbitrage heaven.

Back