• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Enhanced Darkcoin Wallet UI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i think so, devs can confirm this, UdjinM6 crowning :smile:
I deleted one payment and was able to send 19 payments...
7df7922444303f096fd15dd86c137d0e20649471a08248c08131a6609ddb9e1e

Hopefully it can be fixed so we can send up to 50 payments or more in one transaction... :)

question : some time ago we had some info from chinese users testing v12 that they still saw Darkcoin (in chinese) mentioned in the GUI,
has that been fixed to Dash ?

question : some time ago we had some info from chinese users testing v12 that they still saw Darkcoin (in chinese) mentioned in the GUI,
has that been fixed to Dash ?

12.0.29 in Chinese is still wrong and using Darkcoin !!

Hello...
I'm trying to make a transaction with 20 inputs on Testnet... but I can't send because the "Confirm send coins" screen is really long and can't be resized so I can get to the "YES" button at the bottom. I've tried to move it around, pushed it all way to the top of my computer screen so I could see the button but it can't happen... Is this my screen problem or is it the wallet? I wish the "Confirm..." screen could be resized though.

View attachment 1636

EDIT: Just deleted one payment and now the screen lets me see the "YES" button so i can send this transaction.

Just buy a bigger monitor :grin:

(IOW, added this to my ToDo list)

crowning : can you pls look into this so we dont launch on mainnet with a v12 that still mentions Darkcoin for chinese users..

edit : i'm crosslinking this to https://dashtalk.org/threads/v12-testing-thread.5484/page-88#post-60890 for additional info.

Even when they are obviously displayed there translations are NOT part of the UI itself.

The process is (more or less) like this:

1. the devs hard-code English texts in the source-code and mark them as relevant for translation
  2. those texts are extracted from the source code into the English locale-file and uploaded to Transifex as source language. This is triggered by hand.
  3. devs and/or people from the community translate them there
  4. the translated locale-files are downloaded and merged into our Git-repository. Also triggered by hand.
  5. The next Dash-build automatically displays the translated texts

During development texts change/are added often, so steps 2 and 4 are mostly done at the end of each development cycle.

Hello...
I'm trying to make a transaction with 20 inputs on Testnet... but I can't send because the "Confirm send coins" screen is really long and can't be resized so I can get to the "YES" button at the bottom. I've tried to move it around, pushed it all way to the top of my computer screen so I could see the button but it can't happen... Is this my screen problem or is it the wallet? I wish the "Confirm..." screen could be resized though.

View attachment 1636

EDIT: Just deleted one payment and now the screen lets me see the "YES" button so i can send this transaction.

Fixed: https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/458

Better than nothing, i guess QMessageBox does not include scrollbar.

No scrollbar, and the setDetailedText method (which actually was my first choice because it would be the perfect solution for our problem) doesn't handle the HTML we have at that point. And converting HTML back to plain text would suck even more :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AjM
crowning

Is that splash screen close (x) button in top right corner necessary?
I mean its not healthy to close wallet when its starting.

UdjinM6 crowning

That (= looks little silly.

sendsmiley.png

Even when they are obviously displayed there translations are NOT part of the UI itself.

The process is (more or less) like this:

1. the devs hard-code English texts in the source-code and mark them as relevant for translation
  2. those texts are extracted from the source code into the English locale-file and uploaded to Transifex as source language. This is triggered by hand.
  3. devs and/or people from the community translate them there
  4. the translated locale-files are downloaded and merged into our Git-repository. Also triggered by hand.
  5. The next Dash-build automatically displays the translated texts

During development texts change/are added often, so steps 2 and 4 are mostly done at the end of each development cycle.

great !
tx for the details.

i have no idea when that next dev circle is done
can somebody please ping me then ?!
(as we have to double check that chinese one more time)
tx

great !
tx for the details.

i have no idea when that next dev circle is done
can somebody please ping me then ?!
(as we have to double check that chinese one more time)
tx
As well all langs needs to be updated because there is lots of new untranslated strings coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back