• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

In Victory for Crypto Community, Russian Court Lifts Ban on Bitcoin Sites

Yes it is - so we are trying to make maximum Dash-work before it.
And thinking out ways after it...

Surprised at this, I thought it would be a major western country that would ban it first,
not sure some of this is accurate, there appears to be a number of different maps floating around!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country

CEbEioXUkAEYfiz.png:large

Surprised at this, I thought it would be a major western country that would ban it first,
not sure some of this is accurate, there appears to be a number of different maps floating around!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country

That map is totally BS unfortunately !
when the story on CT came out i was in touch with them as there are a ton of mistakes !
Example:
Thailand/ Malaysia/ Indonesia do NOT ban BTC !

That map is totally BS unfortunately !
when the story on CT came out i was in touch with them as there are a ton of mistakes !
Example:
Thailand/ Malaysia/ Indonesia do NOT ban BTC !

Ironically it was the most upto date map I could find with a quick search :rolleyes:

So where does Iceland really stand on this, because I see a masternode pop up there sometimes and they are anti-bankster and trying not to be in the Euro and have endless thermally cheap electricity, I would have thought mining would be perfect for producing a tradable commodity to facilitate trade yea?

Ironically it was the most upto date map I could find with a quick search :rolleyes:

So where does Iceland really stand on this, because I see a masternode pop up there sometimes and they are anti-bankster and trying not to be in the Euro and have endless thermally cheap electricity, I would have thought mining would be perfect for producing a tradable commodity to facilitate trade yea?

i agree
when the story first came out i loved the map and all ...

iceland i am not sure ether
i thought they were all open and game after they tried their own country wide cryptocurrency ,
i forgot the name of the coin, that totally failed i guess ?! :confused:

i agree
when the story first came out i loved the map and all ...

iceland i am not sure ether
i thought they were all open and game after they tried their own country wide cryptocurrency ,
i forgot the name of the coin, that totally failed i guess ?! :confused:

The word you are searching for starts with 'Aurora' :grin:
Yer the government had a meeting, google translate of the minutes told me they thought it was a scam but google is not always right, lol.

Back