• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

IX = 'insufficient funds'

tungfa

Foundation Member
Masternode Owner/Operator
Mac, QT
my wallet is all fine, updated, confirmed and happy
i can make 1 IX and the next after (and all other IX) will show me this:
UYYKHT0.png

?
any idea / tip ?

In case you have 1 huge input and you spend small amount via IX you'll have fresh new huge input as a change which will require new confirmations.

In case you have 1 huge input and you spend small amount via IX you'll have fresh new huge input as a change which will require new confirmations.

should i mix to break it down ?

should i mix to break it down ?
hmm, that's one of the simplest way to break huge input to a set of smaller one I guess, should give you 20x0.1 + 20x1 + 20x10 + 20x100 (but only up to an amount you have in your walllet of course). And there is no need to really mix it however, just wait for a "Create Denominations" tx (which should appear pretty... instantly :grin:).

tx man
i get on it and report back
:wink:

hmm, that's one of the simplest way to break huge input to a set of smaller one I guess, should give you 20x0.1 + 20x1 + 20x10 + 20x100 (but only up to an amount you have in your walllet of course). And there is no need to really mix it however, just wait for a "Create Denominations" tx (which should appear pretty... instantly :grin:).

works like a charm now
did a little mixing and all happy and flying high on IX
tx man
:grin:

Back