• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal: DashPayments for WooCommerce

nmarley

Administrator
Dash Core Group
So after getting some positive feedback and support, I went ahead and pulled the trigger on creating a proposal which was discussed in the pre-proposal here:

https://dashtalk.org/threads/pre-proposal-discussion-dash-woocommerce-plugin.8272/

As stated there and elsewhere, this is for the DashPayments for WooCommerce plugin.

The DashWhale link is here: https://www.dashwhale.org/p/dashpay-woocommerce

Thanks to everyone for the questions and support, and definitely let me know here or over at DashWhale if you have any questions, comments, concerns.

Yaay, you took the plunge! I'm all for this, gonna wait and see what people think of price, I don't have real reference for that, but I'm sure it's a going rate :D

Also: price waayyy too low... This is worth at least 2 MNs.

The current value is a result of more pump-and-dump talkie-talk but do nothing crapola. Don't even consider it. It will come back down unless someone grows up and actually does something.

You know, like, this proposal...

If the value goes up and you get more, as a result of your actions, then you earned it.

But who sells DASH for fiat, anyway? Really? Do you know someone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Were the concerns I presented in the previous thread addressed?
Yep, and I see you've since replied to them over there.

Also: price waayyy too low... This is worth at least 2 MNs.

The current value is a result of more pump-and-dump talkie-talk but do nothing crapola. Don't even consider it. It will come back down unless someone grows up and actually does something.

You know, like, this proposal...

If the value goes up and you get more, as a result of your actions, then you earned it.

But who sells DASH for fiat, anyway? Really? Do you know someone?

I honestly lowered the price a lot as I didn't think it would get approved otherwise. It is what it is. I'm not going to re-submit a new proposal at this point.

If the shenanigan-ers succeed in killing it...

Yep, and I see you've since replied to them over there.
Took me a while to re-find the old threads. Doing all this on my phone...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back