• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Proposal to fund game website

noobtrader

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010288.400;topicseen

[quote author=holorga link=topic=1010288.msg13628901#msg13628901 date=1453384278]
Hey ppl, a sad anouncement today, I decided to halt the development of battlecoin and get a dayjob, I'm too poor and website is not earning enough yet, and searching for investors seems like a very slow route. (will keep looking so something might change in the following months, we'll see)

will get back to it, and work on it when I catch time, but won't have the time to work on it full time even though I really love this project.
[/quote]

The creator of the gaming site decide to stop developing the game for day job. i think it is a good opportunity for dash to buy the code from him and make our own. it could be very useful for faucet, marketing etc

i hope someone with good coding skill can create the proposal as im lacking the ability.

thanks

I wouldn't vote for this particular game, but I would vote for a mobile app that switched from points based to dash based. For example, there are language apps that match students to teachers and it seems to me that would be a great incentive. The only problem I can see, it would probably need constant funding as the dash would invariably leak and be spent elsewhere. Otoh, I'm sure in time it could be made self-sufficient.

I'm not sure how feasibile it would be. perhaps have a loading hasher to solve one or two hashes on game load to a pool of some kind. Then have occasional funds released to a lucky player. Could also boost it with upgrades or other "upgrades" paid for using Dash.

Back