• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

TAO'S TWITTER LOGO AND HEADER DESIGN CONTEST

TaoOfSatoshi

Hi all,

I was waiting to do this until after the hoopla of the re-branding died down, so here it is. Welcome to Tao's Twitter Logo and Header Design Contest!

I do not have a lick of graphic design experience, but I was hoping that someone out there does, either inside or outside of the community.

I work hard each day to spread the DASH word, and now that this re-branding is done, my Twitter account which once looked pretty professional, looks Mickey Mouse at best. I would like to change this, so I can introduce DASH to people in a more confident way.

So, to that end, I am announcing a design contest. I request a DASH Dalmatian logo, and Twitter header. I would like something not so corporate, as I try to present myself as an alternative source of DASH information from the bland official account. I would like to incorporate the DASH logo in both items, however. Spots as logos, as a suggestion?

Logo sizes are recommended to be 400x400.

Headers are recommended to be 1500x500. I would like the header to include the message "DASH into Digital Cash."

Contest prize: 20 DASH

Contest rules:

The design period will be two weeks.

The deadline for submitting entries will be Wednesday, April 15th, at 2:00PM EST. (GMT -5)

I will select my 5 favorite designs from the entries, and will put it to a community vote. The vote will be held all day on April 16th.

The winner will be featured on my Twitter account for a period of one year, at minimum, or forever if I really like it..

Thank you to all interested parties for participating,

Onwards and upwards,

Tao Of Satoshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Option 1 (darkwing)

70q2ZJo.png

zpk2aaw.png

VOTE: https://dashtalk.org/threads/taos-twitter-logo-header-vote.4667/

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for letting me know of this contest through twitter, TaoOfSatoshi!

I hope you get lots of great entries, and I can't wait to see who wins. :D

Edit: I apologize for the double post, but I was unable to post links to images without this post first.

I can make tweaks if need be, and the background is easily changed if you happened to want leaves for fall or a snowy background for winter.

This is an example of how it would look on Twitter:

0N9ORf4.png

The actual files are below:

Click for the large version:

PKH1164.png
Thank you for this option! Good luck.

That header is nice! Thanks for your contribution.

Thanks! Here's how it looks on your Twitter account:

Bildschirmfoto 2015-04-02 um 22.20.58.png

As you can see, the text position and size on the header will need to be tweaked, because Twitter's responsive CSS crops the image on certain window sizes. I can make an alternative version of the logo if you're interested. F.x. if you find the spelling of dalmatian too unreadable, I could move it to the bottom and write it on one line instead.

Back