• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

What cool DASH feature excites you the most?

What aspect of DASH excites you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TaoOfSatoshi

I started a survey on Twitter, and I figured I would continue it here.

What aspect of Dash intrigues you the most? On Twitter so far it seems to be InstantX.

OMnVr0a.jpg

One thing's for sure, there's a lot to like about DASH!

Tao

Totally the governance aspect.... anyone can do crypto currencies these days. But do actually design a decentralized governance platform is a HUGE step forward for crypto imo.

Totally the governance aspect.... anyone can do crypto currencies these days. But do actually design a decentralized governance platform is a HUGE step forward for crypto imo.
I like the possibilities of InstantX. Millions of dollars changing hands in an instant, with no worries of chargebacks. Dash Point Of Sale terminals in every store...
*gazes off dreamily*

I didn't know you could do that! LOL

InstantX excites me the most. It's the one thing that makes Dash far more useful over all other currencies. Of course it wouldn't be possible without Masternodes and the governance and funding system is really what makes it all tick, instantX is the most noticeable thing the outside world will notice :)

Back